How To Bring your Foreign Wife to the USA? Do It Yourself Package for K1 Visa

DIY K-1 Fiancé Visa Package

Do you often feel sad because the person you have committed to marrying lives in another country? Do you often wish to pack your bags and leave for where your fiancée lives now? If only the question ‘How’ stops you from visiting your fiancée, then the latest technologies can quickly solve the problem. Today, you can easily arrange your trip anywhere in the world with a do-it-yourself fiancée visa package. The procedure may be time-consuming and costly. In some ways, the process can be complex. As the Russian girls reach the moon and conquer Mount Everest, flying overseas to marry the person they love won’t be challenging.

If you plan to fly overseas to get married to your fiancée, the visa procedure can be a bit different from the usual visa procedures. The legalities may also differ if your fiancée is a citizen of that country. The ready-made do-it-yourself kit is also available to help you through the procedure according to your situation. Some standard guidelines and tips related to these do-it-yourself fiancée visa packages are.

What is a K-1 Fiancé Visa?

The fiancé(e) K-1 nonimmigrant visa is for a foreign citizen who is the fiancé(e) of a US citizen. The K-1 visa allows the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her United States citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival.

After the couple marries in the United States, the foreign fiancé can apply for a marriage green card. This is a much faster process than applying for a marriage green card back overseas through consular processing. If your U.S. citizen fiancé cannot travel abroad to marry for any reason, applying for a K-1 visa may be an option. A K-1 visa costs $1200 and takes 12 months to process. Adjusting status from a K-1 visa to a marriage green card costs $1,760 and takes an extra six months. This guide will show you and your fiancé everything you need to know about the process.

About Do-It-Yourself Fiancée Visa Package

The application for a visa for traveling to the country may involve many legal issues, like immigration, applying for citizenship, and even an application for marriage if you want to get married in that country. If your fiancée is a legal citizen of that country, the procedure may ease slightly. You must start the process with ample time on your hands. A minimum of 3 months is required to finish all the procedures. The most important part of the project is the paperwork. You must make sure you have all the necessary documents for the visa. Forgetting one single document can delay your journey for another couple of months.

Get Married Abroad or Bring Your Foreign Fiancé to the U.S

If you are not confident enough to do the entire process yourself, you can help the experts. Contact the immigration consultants or hire an immigration attorney. You may have to spend a couple hundred dollars on all this expert advice.  You can also take advice from those who have gone through this process. The ready-made do-it-yourself kits sometimes come with this person’s advice, who can guide you through the process. Sometimes they can also guide you in learning the language of the country you are traveling to.

Fiancé visa steps

The steps for applying for a visa may differ from country to country. The typical stages of applying for a Visa are:

  1. Gather all the documents you require to get the visa. The paperwork must be updated and precise, like the bank document and salary slips.
  2. Fill in the necessary forms for the Visa.
  3. Send your application to the consulate or embassy of the country you want to visit with your cover letter.
  4. If your paperwork is clear, you will get an interview call from the consulate.
  5. Appear in the interview and get the Visa afterward.
  6. Travel to the required country and apply for citizenship after the wedding.

Your complete DIY K-1 Fiancé Visa Package is ONLY $89.50

The interview

The interview is the most crucial phase of your visa process. You must carry all the necessary documents with you for this interview. Along with the valid documents, you must prove your relationship with your fiancée. Like your pictures together with date and time, letters, emails, etc., you must be prepared to face questions like, “When and how did you meet your fiancée?”, “How long do you know him?”, “How did he propose?” etc. Answer these questions honestly and clearly to reach your fiancée and start your life together. So, flying to your fiancée by crossing a continent is not difficult with your Do-It-Yourself Fiancée Visa Package. Just wish and believe that you can, and you will get married and start your life together.

Documentation Requirements

The following forms and documents must be brought to the visa interview by you, the foreign-citizen fiancé(e), (and eligible children applying for K-2 visas):

  • Form DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application, has been completed. You must complete Form DS-160 and print the DS-160 confirmation page to bring to your interview (along with any eligible children applying for K-2 visas).
  • A passport is valid for travel to the United States and has a validity date of at least six months beyond your intended stay in the United States (unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions).
  • Certificate of birth.
  • Certificate(s) of divorce or death of any previous spouse(s) for you and the U.S. citizen sponsor.
  • Police certificates from your current country of residence and all countries where you have lived for six months or more since the age of sixteen are required (Police certificates are also required for accompanying children aged sixteen or older)
  • Medical evaluation.
  • Evidence of financial assistance (Form I-134, Affidavit of Support, may be requested).
  • There are two 2 × 2 photographs.
  • Evidence of your relationship with your fiancée, who is a US citizen.


Filing for a K-1 fiancé visa can be difficult, but working with a knowledgeable immigration lawyer can help.

K-1 Fiancé Visa – Frequently Asked Questions

Is it necessary to be involved in applying for a K-1 fiancé visa?

No. However, if you are not involved before applying, it will be much more challenging to demonstrate the legitimacy of your relationship.

What is the minimum income for a K-1 fiancé visa?

The fiancé of a U.S. citizen must have an income equal to or greater than 100 percent of the federal poverty level. The foreign fiancé has no income requirements.

Can I work if I have a K-1 fiancé visa?

Yes. After entering the United States on a K-1 visa, you can immediately apply for a work permit by submitting Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization (EAD). The work permit will only be valid for the first 90 days after your arrival in the United States, and USCIS will need 2 months to process this application. Applying for a Marriage Green Card is the best way to get a longer-term work permit.

Can I bring my children to the United States on a K-1 visa?

Yes. If your children are under twenty-one and unmarried, you may bring them to the United States. If you list these children on Form I-129F and they are qualified, they will be issued K-2 visas at the same time as you. To be admitted to the United States as K-2 nonresident aliens with you, your children must remain unmarried and younger than twenty-one. Your children may enter the United States alongside you or after you, but not before you. They can apply for Green Cards alongside you if you use your K-1 visa to marry your US citizen fiancé.

What should I do if Immigration Services rejects my K-1 visa application?

You may be able to submit an appeal if USCIS denies your K-1 visa application. Working with an expert immigration lawyer to file this appeal is a viable idea.

What is IMBRA, and how does it apply to my case?

In 2006, the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act (IMBRA) became law. You must obtain a waiver before filing a K-1 visa petition if you have been convicted of certain violent crimes.

Your complete K-1 Fiancé Visa package is ONLY $89.50


The International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005 (Subtitle D of Title VIII (Sections 831–834) of United States Public Law 109-162), commonly referred to as “IMBRA,” requires us to follow and maintain specific legal procedures BEFORE we can release any woman’s personal contact information to you. There will be no exceptions because the consequences for you and our company could be severe. You can find some frequently asked questions about IMBRA requirements below this request form (please remember that this procedure and fee are not required if you travel to the woman’s country – see FAQs below).

Before submitting any request, please ensure you have completed your straightforward “Personal Background Form” in your member’s area; you must be registered and logged in (registration is FREE). Your request will be delayed if it is not met (there is no verification delay). Then, along with your payment, complete and submit this form. Each submission must be subject to a $400 processing fee.

After you submit your request, our local office in the ladies’ region will attempt to contact her immediately. Please have patience, as it may take some time to complete these requests for us to be fully compliant. The woman must be able to read your background/disclosure form and then physically sign your form and agreement to submit her personal information to you for us to keep on file. We cannot NOT GUARANTEE that any woman will consent to giving you her contact information. Some may not work for a variety of reasons. If the woman declines or we cannot obtain her consent, your request fee will be reimbursed to you for whatever reason! We will provide you with her contact information once we have received her sign clearance, and you will be free to communicate with her outside of our system as you see fit.